“A center of excellence in the field of science, technology and innovation anchored on moral governance committed to provide quality services towards global competitiveness and sustainable development for the empowered Bangsamoro.”
“To set direction and leadership in science, research, innovation, and science education towards scientific and technological development for the Bangsamoro.”
“The Ministry of Science and Technology is mandated to set direction and leadership in Science, Research, Inventions, Technology Education, their Development and ensure the full and effective participation of all sectors in the Planning, Programming, Coordination and Implementation of Scientific and Technological Researches.”
“A Ministry leading in the development of Bangsamoro in the field of Science, Technology and Innovation, and Contributing to Economic Development.”
- To support the transfer, promotion, innovation and commercialization of technologies for the development of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs).
- To strengthen the development of halal industry by providing capacity-building and quality laboratory services adhering to regulatory and statutory requirements and conforming to international standards.
- To improve access to quality education through S&T scholarship programs, provide capacity-building programs for science and mathematics teachers, and upgrade schools’ science laboratories.
- To pursue Research and Development on policy development, pressing regional priorities, emerging technology and to establish R&D compendiums.
- To implement national S&T programs, projects and activities supported by the ministry.
- To spearhead in the creation and operationalization of a governing council and linkages addressing scientific and technological advancements in BARMM.
- To enhance scientific and technological services in the field of, but not limited to, technology hub, information technology and disaster risk reduction and management.
T – TRANSPARENCY
E – EXCELLENCE
A – ACCOUNTABILITY
M – MORAL
S – SERVICE